If you’re interested, check out some of my short stories:
– “The Perfect Neighbors” is a darkly humorous tale about the horrors of new neighbors. You can find it at Flash Fiction Magazine.
Check out “A Necessary Breakup”, “Life is But a Dream”, “The Snowstorm”, “A Soul Reflected”, and “Empathy”. For more stories you can follow me on Wattpad.
– New micro-fiction story available at 101 Words. A silly twist on a fairy tale classic.
– “The Golden-Stair Life”, a quick story that puts a new spin on a classic fairy tale, can be found on 101 Words.
– Also look for “Sticks and Stones” in the anthology, Mutate, available at the Kindle Store.
Bad news: I’ve been M.I.A. for a while due to party planning. Good news: I’ve published some new stories in the gap.
Check out the new anthology, Electromagnetism, on Amazon. It’s a collection of horror stories featuring my short story, “From the Depths”. Because who doesn’t love walking sharks?
– New micro fiction story is now available on 101 Words for all you book-lovers out there.
If you like what you see, be sure to follow my author page on Goodreads for more updates.